As you know, computers only speak zero and one (Binary) language and do not understand another language. We first tried to communicate with machines in their own language, which is closer to zero and one. These types of languages that communicate directly with the processor are low level languages. One of these languages is assembly.
interpreter programming language
What kind of languages are interpreter?
In interpreted languages, the source code is line by line, that is, after interpreting and executing the first line, it goes to the second line, which slows down the execution process. Unlike compiler languages, these languages are not dependent on the operating system because they run simultaneously through an interpreter.
What languages are compiler?
Let us explain a little more and more specialized about this. In compiled languages, all source code is compiled (translated) at once and executed completely. The output that the compiler gives you is a compiled file for your operating system that has no dependent on the operating system, and it is not possible to use compiled code on another operating system.
Object orientation is a pattern and way of thinking in programming. The object-oriented programming approach is part-to-whole or bottom-up (Bottom-up). That is, small units of the program are created first, and by connecting these small units to each other, larger units are formed, and thus the program becomes more complete. Object-oriented programming offers two concepts, Class and Object.
Object orientation in programming can solve many problems for you and make the coding process easier, Because the concepts of objectivism are so close to the real world, it will be easy for the programmer to understand. In object-orientation, unlike other coding methods, such as procedure, instead of dealing with a large number of variables and functions, you work directly with objects. To better understand this issue, it is better to explain this with an example.
Consider a workshop that has different production machines. This workshop is a class. Each of these devices produce a different product that are an object. If there is a problem with the products or if we want to change them, there is no need to demolish or rebuild the workshop.
For example, if the product is a cake, when we want to have a sweeter cake, we do not need to change the workshop or machines, just add a little sugar to the cake dough. This is exactly what happens in object-oriented programming.
What are the differences between server-side and user0side languages?
- Front-End programming
- Back-End programming
- Mobile software programming
- desktop software programming
- V8 engine for opera and chrome browsers
- SpiderMonkey engine for firefox
- Trident and chakra engines for different versions of Internet Explorer
- ChakrCore engine for Edge browser
- Nitro and SquirrelFish engines foe safari browser
- According to the stackoverflow site, it is the most popular programming language of 2018.
- Runs cross-platform on different browsers pr platforms.
- It is lighter and faster than other programming languages.
- It provides many frameworks, libraries, and tools in general.
- The native language is a web browser and is processed in the user’s browser.
- Allows developers to create interactive and dynamic web pages.
- Responds to user action.
Some of the weaknesses of this programming languages are:
- Difficulty in identifying the cause of the error and difficulty in debugging
- Can be used to execute malicious code on user’s computers
- Rendering differently on different tools can cause inconsistencies and inconsistencies.