In this article, we will teach you how to restore a disabled Instagram account, as well as how to restore an inactive Instagram account.
Disabling the page on Instagram is one of the terrible nightmares for Instagram users. Consider a situation where you wake up in the morning and happily go to Instagram to check out your page, which has nearly a million followers, but you get the sad message ” your account has been disabled for violating our terms .” In this case, you can not log in to your account and you will not have any access to it.
Why did Instagram deactivate my account?
The Instagram social network has set its own rules and conditions for users that everyone must abide by. Just at the time of registration in this social network, Instagram asks you to read the terms and conditions of activity in it and then log in to your account. From this link, you can access the Instagram rules and regulations page.
But sometimes, even though you have not done anything against the rules, Instagram deactivates your account. This could be due to the company’s own mistakes. For example, if you publish a lot of submitted images in a short period of time and their content is such that Instagram confuses them with spam, there is a possibility that your account will be deactivated. Or follow a large number of users in a short period of time, in which case this will be reported suspiciously by Instagram.
However, in this case, there is a possibility of returning your account, which we will talk more about later.
The first method is to return the disabled Instagram account
Before we explain the steps, it is important to know that taking these steps does not mean that your Instagram page will be back 100%, and there is a possibility that it will be permanently inactive. On the other hand, repeating the steps mentioned below during a period can increase the probability of page return. The return period of the account for some takes 3 days and for some up to 20 days. However, to test your chances of getting your inactive account back, follow the steps below carefully.
When you log in to the Instagram app and you get the message ” Your account has been disabled for violating our terms “, select Learn more instead of clicking Ok.
In the new page that opens, select the let us know option.
In the next step, in the… If you believe your account was disabled by mistake section, there are two options, Yes and No. If your account is for business, select Yes and if it is personal, select No.
In the following steps to restore your Instagram account, you must enter the required information in order. In the first box, select your real name, in the second box, your username, in the third box, your email, and in the country of choice section, select United States.
At this point, if you are asked to upload a file, ignore it.
You should receive an email from Instagram in a few hours. In this e-mail you will be asked to write on a piece of paper in your handwriting a code mentioned in the e-mail along with your username and name and take a photo if you hold it in your hand. This photo should show your face. Send the photo immediately after replying.
You will then be asked in an email if your account is in business, sending the documents related to your work to a file.
Follow these steps twice a day and wait for the message to reactivate your account via email.
The second method is to activate the Instagram account
The second method is actually a summary of the first method. Instagram has recently created a page where any user of this social network who for any reason encounters the message ” your account has been disabled for violating our terms ” can use this page to solve problems. Track your account. This page is used to restore the disabled account on Instagram and you must fill in your account information in it. The information on this page is almost the same as in the first method.
- By entering this link, you will enter the dedicated page of this social network to help people whose Instagram account has been deactivated.
- On this page, you must fill in the page details as in the first method. But the difference between this page and the previous method is that you do not need to send your photo here.
- By filling this page, your request will be register and Instagram will send you an email soon.
- The content of your Instagram email may vary depending on the conditions of your Instagram page. But in any case, the email that is sent to most people contains a code, as in step five of the previous method, you have to write that code, your name and account username on a piece of paper and take a picture of yourself.
- Next, you have to replay this photo for that email and wait for a reply. If the first method does not work, this method will most likely fix your account problem.
The third way to restore an Instagram account
The third method is very similar to the first method, but in this method you have to fill in another page to reach your goal. For some reason, Instagram has two pages to restore deactivated accounts. This page has the same content as the page we announced in the second method, only a few of which are different.
- You must enter your name in the first box on this page.
- Enter your Instagram account in the second username box.
- In the third box, enter the email related to your account and in the fourth box, enter the mobile phone connected to your Instagram account. (If you did not enter your mobile number when registering, leave the fourth box blank)
- In the final box, you should explain that your Instagram account has been deactivated, you are looking to restore your Instagram account and you need help.
- After this, you will have to wait for an email from Facebook again to send you a code, and you will take a photo of yourself with a piece of paper containing that code, your name and username and send an email in response.
It may be helpful to know the following:
- You can connect to Facebook from this link and tell your problem. Communicating through Facebook can be more effective than communicating through Instagram itself.
- If you do not receive a response from Instagram, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org several times and state your problem stating that your account has been closed for no reason.
- If you could not get your account back in 2 to 3 weeks with these processes, think of a new account!
What is your opinion about this article? If you have reactivated your disabled Instagram page, share your experience with us through the comments section.