Quickly Delete You’re With More Than One Billion Active Users; Whatsapp Is One Of The Most Popular Messengers In The World, Which Has Been Operating Under The Banner Of Meta (Facebook) Since 2014.
With the increase of choices in the world of messengers, the migration of users from one option to another also increases, and in the meantime, some people do this by deleting their current user accounts.
Migration to a new messenger will be caused by various reasons, including dissatisfaction with privacy laws, personalization limitations, and more advanced options. If you plan to move to another app like Telegram, we suggest you transfer your current WhatsApp chats first.
You can read the article on how to transfer WhatsApp chats to Telegram. After doing this step, it is better to delete your current WhatsApp account, which in this article, we will teach you how to do this step by step.
You will only need your smartphone to delete your WhatsApp account; it is impossible to do this through the Mac or Windows WhatsApp application or its web version.
The process of deleting the account will be easy to press a few buttons and will not take much time for the user. The method of deletion on Android and iOS platforms is slightly different from each other; Therefore, the training of each one is continued separately.
How to delete a WhatsApp account on Android
- Click on the three dots icon.
- Select the Settings option.
- Enter the Account menu.
- Click on Delete my account.
- Please enter your phone number and then select DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- First, select the reason for deleting your account and then click on DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Finally, select DELETE MY ACCOUNT again to delete your WhatsApp account.
How to delete a WhatsApp account on iOS
- Click on the gear icon to enter the settings.
- Select the Account option.
- Click on Delete My Account.
- First, enter your phone number and then select Delete My Account.
- Write the reason for deleting your user account and then click Next.
- Click on Delete My Account to delete your WhatsApp account entirely and forever.
Deleting the WhatsApp account means deleting all messages and groups and the Google Drive or iCloud backup. Unlike some messengers that take some time to allow the user to return after deleting the user account, WhatsApp will do this quickly, and there is no way to restore the user account.