Initially made in the mid-1980s, C++ programming is a universally useful. Object-arranged programming language that upholds conventional programming and low-level memory control. The language was plan with an accentuation on framework programming and inserted a huge framework. Also Today we will uncover some pleasant realities about C++, some of which may astound you.
Lets learn some Interesting Facts About C++
Some Interesting Facts About C++ programming
- C++ Influenced Many Other Programming Languages
- And C++ was Originally Call ‘The New C
- C++ Introduces Object-Oriented Programming
- Even C++ has More than 35 Operators
- C++ has Two Main Concepts
- Also C++ Supports Four Types of Memory Management
- Dynamic memory allocation
- C++ was First Standardized in 1998
As you know C++ Influenced Many Other Programming Languages
C++ has impacted numerous other programming dialects, some of which incorporate C#, Java, and even more current forms of C. On the off chance that C++ was rarely made, who can say for sure what these programming dialects would resemble today.
C++ was Originally Call The New C’
C++ Introduces Object-Oriented Programming
Even though it was deficient in C, object-situated writing computer programs were present in C++. In addition to other things, C++ upholds the four essential highlights of OOP: deliberation, legacy, polymorphism, and epitome. All things consider, C++ is special as it upholds deterministic destructors for classes — a component that is not found in other OOP dialects.
C++ has More than 35 Operators
C++ as of now has more than 35 distinct administrators, going from number juggling and bit control to coherent activities, correlations, and the sky is the limit from there. Basically, these administrators can be over-burden for explicit sorts, even though there are a couple of special cases, one of which is the restrictive administrator. This huge swath of administrators makes C++ client definitions more like implicit sorts.
C++ has Two Main Concepts
C++ has two essential ideas on which the language was assembled: direct planning for equipment highlights and zero-overhead deliberations for planning. Maybe this is the reason the language is regularly promoted as a lightweight deliberation programming language utilized for making proficient reflections while additionally offering equipment access.
C++ Supports Four Types of Memory Management
That’s right, C++ upholds four distinct kinds of memory on the board: static stockpiling term objects, string stockpiling span objects, programmed capacity length articles, and dynamic stockpiling length objects.
Dynamic memory allocation
In C, dynamic memory allocation is done through malloc, realloc, calloc and free functions, but in C++ this is accomplished through new and delete operators.
C++ was First Standardized in 1998
The functioning gathering is known as JTC1/SC22/WG21 previously normalized C++ in 1998. From that point forward, it has been normalize on three different occasions, with the latest being in 2014 (C++14). In any case, that is not the stopping point for the programming language. C++ is rely upon to be normalize again in 2017, albeit a precise date presently can’t seem to be declare.
And in the following we will discussed another Interesting facts of C++
Interesting Facts about C++
- The name of C++ signifies the evolutionary nature of the changes from C. “++” is the C increment operator.
- C++ is one of the predominant languages for the development of all kind of technical and commercial software.
- C++ introduces Object-Oriented Programming, not present in C. Like other things, C++ supports the four primary features of OOP: encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, and inheritance.
- C++ got the OOP features from Simula67 Programming language.
- A function is the minimum requirement for a C++ program to run.
- C and C++ invented at same place i.e. at AT&T (American Telephone & Telegraph) bell laboratories, located in U.S.A.
- Not purely object oriented: We can write C++ code without using classes and it will compile without showing any error message. The language have some extensions over C, that make OOP and generic programming more convenient.
- Many programming languages are influence by c++, some of which include C#, Java and even newer versions of C.
- Concept of reference variables: operator overloading borrowed from Algol 68 programming language.
- A major reason behind success of C++ is that it supports various programming styles. It is a multiparadigm programming language that not only supports OOP paradigm but also many other paradigms.
Therefore in this Article we talked about the Some Interesting Facts About C++ and we hope you enjoy of reading it.