In the continuation of Solidox application tutorials, in this article, we will put more than 50 2D and 3D Solidox application exercises to strengthen your learning process in a PDF file for download.
Download PDF file of 50 SolidWorks exercises
The pictures below are also good examples of Solidox training:
Again, if you have any questions about learning the powerful and useful software of SolidWorks, ask us in the comments section so that we can answer them.
SolidOx was the brand name for welding equipment produced by Cleanweld Products for Do-it-yourself welding enthusiasts from 1965 until at least the early 1980s; the SOLIDOX name was registered as a trademark in 1968.
SolidOx commonly refers to SolidOx Pellets or SolidOx Sticks used to supply the oxygen for the welding equipment. The SolidOx Pellets were made of sodium chlorate and were burned to produce oxygen.
SolidOx products are no longer produced.[unreliable source?] They apparently continued production until at least 1983. In 1984, Cleanweld Products (or at least a portion of the company) was sold to Cooper Industries to be part of their tool division, including the SolidOx product line.
- Ronald, Ronald E. (January 1974). “You can learn to weld in minutes”. Popular Mechanics. Vol. 141 no. 1. Hearst Magazines. pp. 144–145. ISSN 0032-4558.
- Farr, Henry L. “How to Make Money With a Welding Route – Modern Homesteading”. Mother Earth News. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “MSDS SOLIDOX PELLETS, A-1200 sodium chlorate supp data: ammonium cmpnds, phosphorus, metal powders & ing 2:cntnr. keep away from fire. keep from cntct w/sparks, ing 3: smoke when handling. do not drop, skid or slide CAS 7775-09-9”. Chemcas.com. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “SOLIDOX PELLETS, A-117 by TURNER DIV OF COOPER TOOLS Material Safety Data Sheet #BPTTM”. Msdsreport.com. 1988-01-26. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “HMIS BPXNH : SOLIDOX PELLETS, A-2800”. Setonresourcecenter.com. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “Hmis Bdqct : Solidox Pellets”. Setonresourcecenter.com. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “Where can I buy solidox?”. ChaCha. Archived from the original on 2014-02-01. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “ASHMORE v. CLEANWELD PRODUCTS, INC. – Argued and Submitted September 19, 1983”. Leagle.com. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “Turner”. Medlem.spray.se. 2003-01-19. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “History”. Cooperindustries.com. Archived from the original on 2012-11-17. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “Cooper Hand Tools”. Apexhandtools.com. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- “SolidOx MSDS 1988”. Retrieve