Have you ever wanted to send an email to a large number of people? What have you done in such a situation? Did you sit down and manually send the same email to each of them, or did you use the email autoresponder feature? If you have not yet activated the automatic replies of your user panel, don’t worry at all. Because in this article from the Fa host knowledge base, we decided to teach you how to send automatic replies to Host Direct admin emails.
The topics covered in this article are as follows:
- Getting to know the auto-reply feature of Direct Admin email
- Training on automatic replying to emails in Direct Admin
- Editing or removing the auto responder feature of direct Admin
Ability to automatically reply to direct admin email
Sending an automatic reply to the email in Host Direct Admin is one of the very important features that this popular control panel has provided for its users. The meaning of automatic response is automatically sending an email to all recipients. You can easily create the content of your desired email in Direct Admin and determine that this email will be sent to all your contacts automatically without needing any action.
Training on automatic replying to emails in Direct Admin
- First, you need to enter the control panel of your Host Direct Admin.
Training to enter the direct Admin
- Then select Autoresponders from the Email Management menu.
- Information about the settings for automatic replies to direct admin emails will be visible on the page that will be displayed to you. If no settings have been made yet, you can click on the Create New Autoresponder option to activate the automatic response of emails in Direct Admin.
- On the page you see, you must complete the following fields in order:
- Responder Address: In this section, you must enter the email address you intend to send an automatic reply to the direct admin email.
- Subject Prefix: By default, this section is filled with Autoreply, which is better to leave unchanged.
- Content-Type: With the help of this section, you can determine the type of email content to be sent automatically. This content can be simple textual content, or the text content consists of HTML codes. By default, this part should be in text/plain mode.
- Reply Frequency: With the help of this part of the automatic reply settings to direct admin email, you can specify how often the created email should be sent. In fact, by choosing each of the set times, you specify the minimum time that must be passed before this email is sent again.
- Responder Message: In this section, you should enter the content you want to display in the automatic reply sent to the direct admin emails.
- Send a CC to: If you activate the tick of this section and enter your email address in the empty field in front of it, a copy of it will also be sent to you after sending the automatic email response in Direct Admin.
- After completing the designated fields, it’s time to click the Create button to save your desired email settings.
In this way, the ability to automatically reply to received emails was activated in Direct Admin.
Editing or removing the auto responder feature of direct Admin
After activating the Auto Responder feature in Direct Admin, you will be able to edit its settings or delete it completely whenever you want. To do this, just proceed as follows:
- As above, select Autoresponders from the Email Management menu.
- Then, if you want to change your automatic email settings, on the page you see, select the word Modify placed in front of the desired email. Then complete the existing fields for editing as in the previous method.
- If you want to completely delete the automatic response feature of the created email, select the created email as shown in the image below and then click on the Delete Selected button.
In this article from the Fa host knowledge base, we have tried to teach you how to automatically respond to emails in Direct Admin. in the shortest possible time without the need for any side action domain. With this, you can satisfy your users and save time and energy to a great extent.