Four Strange Stories That You Won't Believe Are True

Four Strange Stories That You Won’t Believe Are True

Sometimes, Reality Is More Terrifying And Strange Than Fiction And Fantasy. In This Article, You Will Read Four Strange Stories That Are Not Unbelievable.

Every year, Hollywood hastily tries to adapt the real story of people in the form of biographical and drama films and series. Therefore, endless movies and series are made about the lives of these people and the stories and strange and incredible events they have experienced.

Although a lot of effort is being made to bring all these events, which were only the headlines of the newspapers and the press, to the entertainment industry, many of these stories are still left behind. This article discusses four strange and incredible stories that you will probably rarely see in cinema and television.

The boy in the box

The boy in the box

Although several hypotheses have been proposed about the boy’s mystery in the cartoon over the past 60 years, his story remains unsolved. According to the All That’s Interesting website, a pile of stuffed animals can be seen next to one of the graves in Ivy Hill Cemetery in Cedarbrook, Philadelphia. Families and visitors donated these dolls.

TThe case of a boy in a cardboard box that has now become a true horror story and one of the most famous cases of the mysterious story of a serial killer in the state of Philadelphia. his phrase is engraved on the tombstone: “Anonymous American child.” As this boy was found nameless, he was also buried anonymously; to this day, no one knows his identity.

In February 1957, a water vole hunter went near a park in North Philadelphia to check his traps. Meanwhile, a small carton on the floor caught his attention. The young man found the naked body of a boy inside the carton, wrapped around a checkered blanket. The young hunter, who did not have a hunting license, was afraid that the police would confiscate his traps, so he resumed his hunt regardless of the body.

Maybe the tragic story of the nameless boy will never be solved

A few days later, a student driving nearby came across a rabbit running along the side of the highway. The student, who knew that many traps were set in that place, stopped to ensure the animal was safe, and his eyes fell on the carton. Although he was also afraid to inform the police, he finally decided to report the discovery of the body.

Many of those searching for their missing lost a boy who was perfectly healthy, cheerful, and good-natured, but the boy who was found was so thin, dirty, and severely malnourished that he did not fit the profile of any missing boy. Considering the boy’s age, which was estimated between 3 and 7 years, the police hoped to identify him quickly. But soon all their hopes were dashed.

Advertisement from the profile of the boy The advertisement of the boy’s profile, and his picture, was widely circulated.

Her hair was disheveled and looked like it had been recently cut, as a strand of hair still clung to her body. The police fingerprinted this unknown boy in the hope of discovering his identity, but unfortunately, they could not find a trace of him in the government archives. His incredibly thin body showed that he was severely malnourished, and his body showed signs of surgical wounds, especially on his ankles, groin, and chin.

Over the next few years, more than 400,000 advertisements were printed and distributed in all areas of the state of Philadelphia, as well as some cities in Pennsylvania. The forensic pathologist reconstructed his face and a painting of his face was placed on all advertisements. These ads were posted in all police stations, post offices and even on gas bill envelopes, but again no one could identify him. The crime scene, or the place where the boy’s body was found, was repeatedly searched, but no other clues were found except for a few pieces of the boy’s clothes.

Although now the story of the boy in the carton is a cold case, the hype surrounding it has caused incredible interest among amateur detectives, and for this reason, several hypotheses have been raised over time about the true identity of the unknown boy. A fortune teller in 1960 told a coroner’s office employee that the boy in the carton actually came from a local orphanage. After their investigations, the police were able to find blankets similar to the one in which the boy’s body was wrapped, as well as the pelvis that the carton originally belonged to.

According to the theory of this employee of the Forensic Inspection Department, this boy was the daughter of the owner of the center for orphaned children and his death was accidental. But despite the employee’s insistence on the facts, no connection was found between the boy and the center for homeless children.

More than 40 years had to pass before another hypothesis about the boy in the carton was found. A woman named Marta in the documents came forward in 2002 and claimed that this boy named Janat was bought by his cruel mother from his poor parents and was abused at home for a long time (about two and a half years). It has been annoying. Martha said that one night the boy threw up baked beans during dinner, which angered his harsh mother. He slams the boy’s head against the wall and then tries to wash him in the bathroom, during which the boy dies of a concussion.

Portrait of a boy with long hair Portrait of a boy with long hair.

Police initially tried to find clues to this hypothesis because they had previously found the remains of baked beans in the boy’s stomach, and his fingers appeared to be wrinkled (a sign of bathing.) Both of these clues were never made public. and therefore, apparently, Martha had actual knowledge of the situation. Martha’s description of the boy, who she described as a child with long hair, also matched other police findings. This hypothesis was also consistent with the facts that the boy’s hair had been cut (quite clumsily) some time before his death, as well as the testimony of a man who claimed to have seen the boy placed in a cardboard box near the forest.

But unfortunately, the police eventually abandoned this hypothesis after they could not confirm Martha’s claims. In fact, the police did a background check on Martha and found out that she had a history of severe mental illness. Also, when the police questioned Marta’s neighbors and friends, they all said that they had never seen a child in her house. Finally, this hypothesis was completely rejected. Several other theories were put forward over the coming years, and even in 2017, the boy’s DNA sample was matched to members of a family believed to be his real family, but still no progress was made in his case. Having said that, it seems that the mystery of the boy in the carton will never be solved so that the sad story of this nameless boy will remain a mystery forever.

Death is rushing

Death is rushing

In January 2015, a 27-year-old Texas man named George Pickering suffered a severe concussion. He was immediately transferred to Tomball Medical Center for intensive care. According to the Washington Post , his condition was assessed as critical and resuscitation devices were also connected to him. Doctors soon realized that they could do nothing more for this unfortunate man. So, they had bad news for George’s family. George, still attached to the machine, was brain dead.

George’s family was informed that he had passed away and that there was no longer any reason to continue using resuscitation devices. George’s family was very sad to hear this news. The George’s father was so upset by this situation that he could not even hear the bad news and left the hospital in a hurry. In his absence, George’s mother and brother talked to the doctors and were gradually convinced to remove the devices from him and then give the green light to donate his organs.

When George’s father returned to the hospital and found out about this, he was furious. He still couldn’t believe that his son was brain dead and there was no hope left for him to survive. He insisted that George would be better off continuing his vegetative life as he was, so that he might come back to life. At this point, George’s mother and brother told him that they had spoken with the treating doctors and that there was no reason to delay the operation.

George’s father couldn’t believe it, his son was brain dead and there was no hope

George’s father, who was almost driven to insanity by hearing these words, shouted at the doctors in a fit of rage, saying that they had better wait a little longer. However, doctors and other medical staff at the hospital tried to calm him down, telling him that a delay in turning off the machines could endanger the lives of other patients who need George’s organs. George’s father, who didn’t pay any attention to these words, ran to the room where his son was lying on the bed and, as he sadly hugged his son, desperately wished for his vital signs to return so that he wouldn’t have to turn on the machines. separate

Unfortunately, George was still showing no vital signs, meanwhile, the medical staff entered the room and began to turn off the life support. George’s father ran out of the hospital while he was completely unconscious. He went to his car and came back with a gun.

Now with a gun, he told the treatment staff that it is better for them all to leave his son’s room so as not to kill anyone. The doctors, who had not yet succeeded in completely shutting down the devices, left the room in panic. George’s father locked the door, walked over to his son and stood over him in the same way. For several hours, he was pointing a gun at the door of the room so that no one would enter.

George Pickering II with his son George III. George Pickering II with his son George III.

Meanwhile, she kept an eye on her son and prayed for his vital signs to return. After several hours, the hospital authorities decided to call the police for help to control the situation. Police officers rushed to the room after a warning. Meanwhile, George’s father held his son’s hand for the last time and prepared to leave with tears in his eyes, but miraculously, he found George squeezing his hand.

Overjoyed, George’s father immediately surrendered to the police and put down his gun. As the officers handcuffed him, he shouted happily that his son was back to life and that they should recheck his symptoms. At first, the doctors did not believe George’s father’s words, but when they got closer to the bed, they realized that he was really awake. Although George’s father was later sentenced to 10 months in prison for assault with a firearm, he was able to stubbornly save his son from certain death. Surely, if he didn’t buy a few hours for his son, he wouldn’t survive.

Black people are not allowed to enter!

Black people are not allowed to enter!

In 1959, Ronald McNair was a very smart and handsome 9-year-old African-American boy living in Lake City, South Carolina. Ronald was so incredibly talented that he excelled in every field he entered, from music and sports to education, NPR Radio’s website reports. But apparently, one field attracted Ronald’s attention the most, and that was the space. At the age of 9, he decided to become an astronaut one day, but he didn’t know exactly how to become an astronaut. So Ronald decided to start by going to the library and reading all the available books on space. But even though Ronald had walked almost 2 kilometers to the library, his plan had a serious problem. This library only lent books to white people.

Ronald seemed to be well aware of this as well, but he didn’t want to admit defeat, thinking that probably no one would want to stop a polite boy like him, and he could borrow the books and leave before anyone noticed. But unfortunately, when he entered the library, all the people there stared at him and looked at him in surprise. All were white except Ronald. Ronald could feel the weight of their gaze, but decided to keep his head down and continue on his way.

He went to the scientific part of the library and picked up the books he liked and slowly moved towards the librarian. The attendant was a white lady. Ronald placed the books on the table and politely asked her to let him take the books home if possible. The white female curator looked at Ronald with a flushed face, and in a voice that almost sounded like a scream, told him that he had better get out of the library before the police were called.

Ronald finally achieved his childhood dream and traveled to space

Ronald stared at her for a moment, thought to himself for a while, and finally said, “No problem at all, call the police, I’ll wait.” The librarian, who was so angry, actually called the police. He also called Ronald’s mother and asked her to come to the library. Two police officers arrived after a few minutes. The librarian spoke to the police officers and, as far as Ronald could see, was complaining about him in a fit of rage. The woman in charge asked the police officers to take Ronald out of the library, but the policemen were offended by the librarian’s words and told him, “Why don’t you want to give this child a book?”

At this moment, the librarian was upset and instead of giving the books to Ronald, he became angrier and continued to defend what he had done. Meanwhile, Ronald’s mother arrived. The police officers, who were tired of the white woman, told him that he had a duty to lend the boy a book and then left the library. The librarian, still very angry, went to Ronald’s mother and yelled, “You shouldn’t let your son come here.”

Ronald’s mother, who didn’t know anything at all, took a look at Ronald and saw the books on the table, which were all about space, and realized what was going on. Ronald’s mother said to the librarian, “Now that we are here, if possible, give us the books, and we promise to take the best care of them.” Still angry, but helpless, the librarian reluctantly picked up the books with a contorted face and slammed them into Ronald’s chest.

The crew of the Challenger 51L mission in November 1985. The crew of the Challenger 51L mission in November 1985.

Ronald’s mother scolded him and asked him to thank the librarian. Ronald, who did not like having those wonderful books about space under his skin, glanced at the attendant and thanked him. He and his mother later left the library and went home.

That day was only a part of Ronald McNair’s adventurous life. He later earned his PhD in physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. After graduating, he joined NASA to become an astronaut, just like his childhood dream. Ronald finally achieved his long-time dream in 1984 and traveled to space. At that time, Ronald McNair became the second African-American to travel to space. Ronald, who was very fond of music, delighted them by playing the saxophone while he was in space with his colleagues. He was supposed to record the piece of music in space two years later, so that his name would forever be recorded as the first astronaut to record original music in space, but alas, this never happened.

Ronald McNair was selected to serve on Space Shuttle Challenger 51L in 1986. But unfortunately, the space shuttle had an accident only 73 seconds after takeoff and Ronald and 6 other astronauts died as a result of the Challenger shuttle explosion. After this tragic accident, the library that Ronald was barred from entering because of his color skin was named after this well-known African-American astronaut. Thus, now the story of Ronald McNair’s life is remembered in history as one of the incredible scientific adventures.


Henry Erwin

With the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor in the Hawaiian Islands in December 1941, the United States officially entered World War II. According to , about 6 months later, 21-year-old Henry Irwin from Alabama joined the Army. After spending 2 years in army training courses, he managed to work as a B-29 bomber technician. B-29 fighters were giant planes designed for bombing. So in February 1945, Henry was sent on a mission with a special B-29 bomber group to attack the Japanese.

Two months after deploying to the target area for the attack, the B-29 aircraft Henry was working on was selected as the lead fighter group for the bombardment. This group was supposed to target an area 25 kilometers north of Tokyo, which was the center of chemical bomb production. In addition to being a technician, Henry had to lead other fighter planes like the conductor of a symphony orchestra, because at that time, Henry’s B-29 plane was chosen as the leader and chief of the fighter group.

Additionally, Henry had to fire a large number of smoke bombs to create a haze of smoke in the area. This would make the Japanese forces unable to easily see the American planes. Of course, Henry had to do this calculatedly and based on the accumulation of smoke, he guided the other planes to avoid the sight of the Japanese forces, and when all the planes were in a suitable position, the bombing operation began.

The members of the group injected Henry with large amounts of morphine to make the terrifying experience of death easier for him

Henry was in the front section of the plane fully prepared to fire the smoke bombs, and when the pilot ordered him to release the smoke bombs, he obeyed the pilot’s order. Henry pulled a special lever that opened a hatch below the smoke bombs at the bottom, and as a result, the bombs spilled out. As soon as the lever is pulled and the hatch opens, just like hand grenades, each of the bombs is activated and detonates in a certain amount of time before hitting the ground, producing a thick cloud of smoke.

Almost all of the smoke bombs had been released when suddenly one of the bombs hit the edge of the hatch and sped back into the plane, hitting Henry and crushing his nose. Then the bomb ignited and Henry lost his eyes on the spot. Although smoke bombs are not weapons of mass destruction, one should not approach a smoke bomb in any way, and in fact, in order to produce very thick smoke, these bombs must burn chemicals as a propellant to produce very high temperatures, and this will destroy the bombs. It turns into a burning fire.

Henry Erwin

Now it was the turn of the smoke bomb. The very thick smoke that filled the plane’s cabin completely blocked the pilots’ vision. Therefore, the fate of the plane was nothing short of destruction. Meanwhile, instead of saving his face from the fire, Henry tried to search for the bomb with his hands, which was still producing smoke like a burning ember, Henry finally found the bomb and pressed the bomb to his chest with his hands. He gave it so that he could stop the production of smoke.

It was here that all of Henry’s clothes caught fire and his whole body was burning. Hugging the bomb and enduring the pain from the flames, Henry tried to half-standing and half-sitting to the front of the cabin, knowing that there was a window in that area. When Henry reached that area he was able to find the window with the door above his head and pick up the bomb with his hands and throw it out the window. Henry then fell to the floor of the plane and was completely unconscious as the flames roasted his flesh.

A few seconds later, the plane cleared of smoke and the pilot, who had put the plane in automatic flight mode, realized that the plane’s altitude had decreased drastically and it was rapidly falling into the ocean, only 100 meters away from the surface of the ocean. The pilot immediately pulled the plane up and returned to his headquarters.

During this route, all the members of the group who survived completely were investigating the situation and suddenly they saw Henry burning and immediately extinguished him with the help of a fire extinguisher, expecting that Henry must be dead, but contrary to They found out that he was still alive and this surprised everyone to some extent.

In fact, none of them could believe that someone could be alive and in pain in such a state, and because of that, it was a little scary. The group members injected him with large amounts of morphine to ease his terrifying death experience by reducing his excruciating pain. But surprisingly, Henry survived. He regained consciousness a little later and became one of the remaining members of the crew.

Everyone was surprised that they were fine.

When they arrived at the headquarters, the flesh of Henry’s body was stuck to the clothes and the body of the cabin due to severe burns, and the doctors could not separate him from the floor of the plane. So, they cut out part of the plane’s fuselage so they could get Henry out of the plane. The treating doctors had no hope for his survival and were waiting for Henry to die at any moment due to severe burns and many wounds, but the fact was that Henry was still alive. Therefore, the doctors decided to do their best to save his life.

Doctors performed dozens of surgeries on Henry. One of the surgeries was to remove the chemicals (smoke bomb detonator) that had blinded Henry and were still present in his eyes and facial tissue. Every time the doctors removed some of the chemicals, the contact with the oxygen in the air ignited them, causing further burns to Henry’s face and eyes.

While Henry was being treated and the doctors were performing one operation after another on him, all the members of the B-29 group approached the commander and formally requested that Henry be awarded the Medal of Honor. After hearing about Henry’s sacrifices and bravery, the commander immediately accepted this request and then asked the American military leaders to send the medal of honor to Henry, but it still took some time for the commander’s request to be approved and the medal of honor to the island where Henry and other members The B-29 group was stationed there.

Considering Henry’s bad condition, the group members were worried that Henry might die before the medal of honor arrived. On the other hand, the only medal of honor that existed on this island was kept in a museum. Art colleagues who owed their lives to him went to the museum at night. They broke the glass of the medal showcase and took the medal with them and then hung it around Henry’s neck.

After this incident, Henry survived and after several surgeries, Henry regained the sight of one of his eyes and was able to move his body gradually. Henry Irwin was asked in an interview much later about his sacrifice and how he was able to do such a thing, he replied: “You know I had only moved the bomb about 4 meters, so it wasn’t hard work.”

Although Henry himself tried to make his work look normal, only his colleagues knew the true value of his career. After that, the army retired Henry with honor and he continued to work in the casualty department of the army and for 37 years he gave encouragement and hope to the troops who suffered from fire and burns and had a warm and close relationship with them.

Henry Irwin married after the war and had 4 children, one of whom became a senator in the state of Alabama. He finally died of natural causes in 2002 at the age of 80.