Usually, Hands And Feet Are Darker Than Other Parts Of The Body Due To Exposure To The Sun. There Are Natural Methods And Masks That Help Whiten And Rejuvenate Your Hands And Feet.
How do lighten dark hands and feet? Methods, ways of Whitening hands and feet
As our hands and feet are often outside, they become darker than the rest of the body. Due to exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet A and B (uva and UVB) rays, the skin produces melanin to protect itself.
Too much melanin causes the skin to darken, especially the face, hands, feet, or body parts that are not protected by clothes and shoes. Along with sun exposure, dark skin can be caused by dirt, pollution, and exposure to harmful chemicals.
Most people ignore the beauty of their hands and feet because they focus their care more on their faces. Treating the whole body is necessary to prevent the skin from darkening and damaging.
Dark hands and feet do not look good and can embarrass you. Fortunately, there are many natural ways to lighten the skin of hands and feet, which we will discuss in this section on moist health.
What to do for white hands and feet?
The best homemade and herbal methods for whitening and rejuvenating hands and feet
- Sprinkle some sugar on a lemon wedge.
- Rub your skin with it and scrub it to get rid of dirt and dead skin cells. After 10 minutes, wash it off. Do this once a week.
- Another option is to mix equal amounts of lemon juice and honey thoroughly.
- Apply it to your hands and feet.
- Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Do this twice a day.
Attention: After using lemon, apply a good moisturizer, so your skin does not dry. Also, avoid direct sunlight for at least 1 to 2 hours.
Whitening hands and feet with lemon
2. Yogurt :
- Apply the yogurt to the dark areas of the skin and massage for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash it off with water. Use this treatment 1 or 2 times a day to improve the condition of your skin.
- Another option is to mix equal amounts of yogurt and rose water, then mix in a teaspoon of vegetable glycerin.
- And massage your hands and feet with it until it is completely absorbed. Leave it overnight and wash it off with cold water the following day.
- Do it once a day before going to bed.
Use yogurt to whiten hands and feet
- Apply fresh cucumber on your dark skin areas for 5 minutes.
- Please wait 15 minutes for it to absorb the skin and then wash with water.
- Repeat this 2 or 3 times a day.
- Alternatively, mix equal amounts of cucumber and lemon juice, massage it on your hands and feet, and wait 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash with cold water and repeat this twice a day.
- Another method is to mix a small cucumber with two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and massage it on your hands and feet, then leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wipe the mixture off your skin with a tissue and then wash your skin.
- Do this twice a day.
Lightening the skin of the hands with cucumber
4. Aloe Vera :
- Remove the aloe vera gel extract from its leaf and rub it on your hands and feet for 5 minutes.
- Please wait 30 minutes, then wash it off with water.
- Do this twice a day to lighten your skin tone.
- Alternatively, mix two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and a few drops of almond oil.
- Apply this mixture to your dark skin areas and gently massage until your skin absorbs it.
- Wait 15 to 20 minutes, then wash your skin with water.
- Use this treatment twice a day.
Attention: After using aloe vera on the skin, do not go directly in front of the sun.
Young and beautiful skin of hands and feet with aloe vera
5. Orange peel :
- Mix 2 tablespoons of orange peel powder with enough yogurt or milk to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to the dark areas of the skin.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, and then gently remove the paste with your wet fingers using circular motions. Use this method 1 or 2 times a week.
- Alternatively, mix two tablespoons of orange peel powder with enough water. Also, add one teaspoon of turmeric powder and a little honey to the dough and mix well. Apply this paste to your hands and feet and wait 15 to 20 minutes. Then gently remove the paste with your wet hands, and rinse the area with cold water.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
The combination of orange peel and milk for whitening hands
6. Tomatoes :
- Place a small piece of tomato directly on the affected area for 2-3 minutes.
- Wait for the water to dry, then wash your skin with moisture.
- Do this before going to the bathroom.
- Alternatively, mix fresh tomato juice and buttermilk in a ratio of 1:2 and apply them to your skin using a cotton pad.
- Wait an hour, then shower. Use this treatment once a day.
- Another option is to mix equal amounts of tomato juice and lemon juice, then apply them to your skin.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash it off.
- Repeat it 1 or 2 times a day.
Lightening the skin of the hands and feet using a tomato mask
- Mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with enough cold milk to make a paste and apply it to the dark areas of your body to lighten the skin.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this 1 or 2 times a day for great results.
- Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of turmeric powder and olive oil to make a fine paste, and then apply a thin layer of this paste on your hands and feet.
- Wash it off after 10 minutes. Do this three times a week to see the results.
- Another option is to mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder, four teaspoons of ardenkhodchi, and two teaspoons of lemon juice to make a paste. If needed, add a little water to the dough. Place this mask on the dark skin area and let it stay for 20 to 25 minutes to dry, then clean it.
- Peel off the dried mask, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water. Use this skin mask once a week.
Attention: Avoid direct sunlight after using any turmeric treatment on the skin.
Turmeric is a highly effective mask for whitening hands and feet
8. Sandalwood :
Add the juice of 1/2 lemon to 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and mix thoroughly. If the resulting dough is too stiff, add a little water. After 15 to 20 minutes, apply this soft paste to your dark skin area and wash with cold water for 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this until your skin is bright and shiny again.
Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of sandalwood powder and almond powder and make a paste by adding rose water, milk, or plain water to it. Apply it to your darkened skin area and let it sit. to dry completely. Then wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this skin-lightening mask 2 or 3 times a week.
The unique effect of sandalwood powder in whitening hands and feet
9. Papaya :
Cut the papaya into pieces and put them in a blender.
Add one teaspoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey and mix all the ingredients until a smooth paste is obtained. Apply this paste to your hands and feet. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes, then wash it off. Do this 2 to 3 times a week to make your skin naturally bright and clear.
Whitening dark hands and feet with papaya
- Grind 1 cup of uncooked rice well, and then add milk to it to form a paste.
- Optionally, you can add a little turmeric powder to the batter.
- Apply the paste to your skin and let it stay for about 30 minutes, then wash it with warm water.
- Do this 2 to 3 times a week.
- Alternatively, wash 1-2 cups of rice with water before cooking. Press the rice and keep the water.
- Soak your hands and feet in this rice water for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Do this once a day.
A Rice mask is the best way to whiten hands and feet
Other essential tips for whitening and rejuvenating hands and feet
- Cleanse your skin daily to eliminate clogged pores and dirt that can darken your skin.
- To help reduce dullness, use an exfoliator once a week to remove dead skin cells.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet to keep your body and skin healthy.
- Drink enough water to keep your skin fully hydrated.
- Before going to bed, massage your hands and feet regularly using a soft moisturizer or olive oil.
Hand and foot massage with moisturizing creams
- Cover your hands and feet properly to avoid exposure to the harmful sun when going outside.
- Also, using sunscreen is good for your skin.
- After using bleaching and whitening, avoid sunlight altogether.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals on your hands and feet that can damage your skin.
- Be careful with manicures and pedicures, as unsterilized equipment can cause fungal infections.